Arnold Arnold

Compelling.

In it's simplicity, it's great. While it barely shows that you're still getting the hang of it, your natural talent can't be overlooked and you'll really go on to great things.

Suncomes responds:

"Natural talent", ha ha ha! If you knew how hard i'm working on my skill. It's all but natural. But thanks, sir, that's very kind from you!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

I can't believe people criticize this :D

It's so damn perfect, all of them.

el scorcho 8 bit el scorcho 8 bit

Love it.

Saddens me you didn't finish it, If it was a little faster it heavily reminds me of some old spanish psychadelic cartoons a friend of mine did. The name "el scorcho" is just icing on the cake.

Definately keep playing with this sort of stuff though.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Shit...

I'm not even a big pokemon fan, although my appreciation for the series guarentees I will always buy the next generation game (even though Black and White look sketchier every update).

You did an astounding job though, and if the battles were actually like this I might actually watch the anime. I was kind of scared of getting a seizure the whole tiem to be honest, and it was almost too fast to register in my brain, not to mention abundant and never slowing down.

Hate to sound like I'm judging you intricately instead of by pure thrill, which there was much of, but it was choreographically great and while some of the animation seemed limited and the character's styles didn't mesh well with the pokemon, that's a small criticism.

Would definately watch the next installment.

: Diet Riot : : Diet Riot :

Nice.

I haven't watched Foamy in a long time, and I'm not going to lie when I say the laughs aren't guarenteed anymore. I kind of smiled at best.

Anyways, interesting art as always.

Milo and the TIger Milo and the TIger

Nice, short and sweet.

You got a couple of laughs out of me, which I usually hide deep inside.

The animation was fluid, and the humor was well executed. I was surprised by the length but not dissapointed.

My only problem was the voice was kind of "mumbling" and not clear. Good work though!

V for Chappelle: Spoon V for Chappelle: Spoon

Thank you.

It hurt me good.

Smiley-Bob responds:

You're welcome? lol. <3

Sonic:The Search for Love Sonic:The Search for Love

o_e

That was pretty amazing. I'm not even going to lie.

All I Need All I Need

Great stuff.

Love the song, love the video.

I've seen a lack of Radiohead stuff lately, thanks for refreshing that.