Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

In love

Stylistic, true, nostalgic. It seems that nowadays people just mock the style by using it, but I've actually felt like I was playing a genuine game that's presentation is vital to the atmosphere for once. Shit.

Permutation Permutation

Very innovative and puzzling

A great time waster for a math class or something.

But as far as fun goes, it made me want to piss myself with shame. As soon as it said "Those are right, but not in the right place," I had to scream "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

K-Guare responds:

Lol, fun usually isn't factored into the games I make. ;)
Well, games of this kind at least. Heh.

Thanks for the review!

Standoff: Turn Based News Standoff: Turn Based News

Refudiate!

Go Katie Couric vs. Sarah Palin over the issue of whether or not seeing Russia from your home gives foreign policy experience sequel now!

squidly responds:

Lol, maybe if that gets relevant again.
See, I have to do these while the issue's still banging, and according to my television, it is, the whole Russia from your house thing isn't, though.

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Nice

It was a nice little distraction but the music sucked so it ruined most of the experience for me.

squidly responds:

Oh yeah, the music was absolutely terrible, my ears were grinding whenever I listened to it as I worked on the game, for it set the mood.

So yeah, I hope those submissions get blammed to death so I don't feel the obligation of crediting the author, I mean, I don't want somebody that terrible getting any attention he doesn't deserve, you know what I mean?

lawl.