Arnold Arnold

Compelling.

In it's simplicity, it's great. While it barely shows that you're still getting the hang of it, your natural talent can't be overlooked and you'll really go on to great things.

Suncomes responds:

"Natural talent", ha ha ha! If you knew how hard i'm working on my skill. It's all but natural. But thanks, sir, that's very kind from you!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

I can't believe people criticize this :D

It's so damn perfect, all of them.

el scorcho 8 bit el scorcho 8 bit

Love it.

Saddens me you didn't finish it, If it was a little faster it heavily reminds me of some old spanish psychadelic cartoons a friend of mine did. The name "el scorcho" is just icing on the cake.

Definately keep playing with this sort of stuff though.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

In love

Stylistic, true, nostalgic. It seems that nowadays people just mock the style by using it, but I've actually felt like I was playing a genuine game that's presentation is vital to the atmosphere for once. Shit.

Permutation Permutation

Very innovative and puzzling

A great time waster for a math class or something.

But as far as fun goes, it made me want to piss myself with shame. As soon as it said "Those are right, but not in the right place," I had to scream "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

K-Guare responds:

Lol, fun usually isn't factored into the games I make. ;)
Well, games of this kind at least. Heh.

Thanks for the review!

Standoff: Turn Based News Standoff: Turn Based News

Refudiate!

Go Katie Couric vs. Sarah Palin over the issue of whether or not seeing Russia from your home gives foreign policy experience sequel now!

squidly responds:

Lol, maybe if that gets relevant again.
See, I have to do these while the issue's still banging, and according to my television, it is, the whole Russia from your house thing isn't, though.

Call of the Dungeon Call of the Dungeon

Always considered played Cladunx2, so this is a nice flashback. You nailed it and have some nice little addition here and there, sounds good.

Marching in the Night Marching in the Night

I don't even know what to write, every movement of this song makes so much sense together and has such a great vibe to it. One of my (oddly enough) favorite songs from the good ol' sonic games is Mystic Cave from Sonic II, and honestly if this replaced it would have been my favorite sonic song. I don't really know how I came to the conclusion that you wrote my favorite old school sonic song in a parallel dimension, but oh well.

disk00 responds:

Ah, that is also one of my favorite sonic tunes :D Sonic ftw! Glad you like this one so much hehe :P

Disk00 - LP T6 Disk00 - LP T6

Alright, do you do crystal meth/murder people? Be honest with me cause theres so much amazing shit going on here that I would never even hope to achieve with 8-bit without taking a hit of crystal meth or murdering some guy.

Thanks for giving me 8-bit to listen to, even though I've sort of fallen off the wagon. I'll be listening to years from now.

Ikebana - Vangogh Ikebana - Vangogh

Great

Some parts throw it off, mostly in the top area, but otherwise you did a great job pleasing the eyes. I, for some reason, love the bottom right corner. Always nice to see something new.

Justin Bieber cover Justin Bieber cover

Amazing.

I like her hat.

Bullsik responds:

*cries*

Tasty Catgirl Tasty Catgirl

mkay

ill pretend like i didnt see this

dpont mind me just passing through